Thursday, February 2, 2012

Internet is back

Well, the Internet is back. The last few days have been uneventful. No flying yesterday due to a winter storm. Flew today once the storm cleared around noon. My hours are coming in pretty well. Talked to my boss and it has been confirmed, I am going into the Saab! I am very excited to upgrade because I make more money plus get to fly a twin turbine aircraft in Alaska. I am excited. I could end up being based in Boston or Hawaii. I already put in my bid for anchorage though and Jon said I would probably get it. So, we will see. Joel comes back next week. Super Bowl Sunday we might get off. If so I hope to go to Low T's place! Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving up to the SAAB. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Danny. We are proud of you. G & P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo Proud of you!! Job well done! Love Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete