Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1st Visitor

Yesterday was a solid day. Flew to Dillingham and back. Met a new captain. He was a younger guy. I really liked him. He was super relaxed and we had a good time bullshitting. Last night I got a text from Jesse. A friend I went to central with and referred him for the caravan job. He was coming into town late and was going out this morning to Dillingham to start his shift. He got into town around the time I got back from Dillingham. So I went and picked him up. Gave him a place to stay and a mattress to sleep on. I'm thinking I will see him out there sometime soon when I go out there in the Saab. Anyways, I am on reserve today so I will get a call at 1pm letting me know I am released for the day or need to work. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment