Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th

Well, they must have fixed the Internet because I am blogging from my apartment. We had power outages and storms that ruined some of our computers and our Internet connection. Looks like we got an IT guy out from anchorage to fix it. No flying today for me. Joel and I have been switching on and off as we only have one airplane right now. I been flying a lot though so I'm not concerned. Have not really done much since we have been here besides work and sleep. I have been battling the cold/flu. It's been an on going battle. Which I am on the home stretch. Feeling pretty good today. Just dealing with my throat now. Hot tea, cough drops, and Sunday football on the tube.... Not to shabby of a Sunday so far. Hopefully the Packers keep their perfect season going. Also watched the Denver game. Tebow is looking good. Anyways, been watching movies and just hanging out with the roommate. He was given some movies from Asia by a FEDEX captain for free. All in English of course. Yesterday was the longest day of flying I have had so far. Went all over the aleutians. Pretty cool. Bad weather and night time. Lots of icing too. Good learning experience. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment