Friday, December 9, 2011

Upgrade is in sight...

Well, I got an email yesterday with talk of upgrade into the Saab by February. I was asked by the chief pilot to turn in my hours for this month and next. I need to reach 680 by the end of February. Gonna be flying at home a lot! I should make it and hopefully will get offered the position. That means a move to anchorage. Lots of things will be going on during that time. Anyways, flying here has been good. Slowed down a bit but is staying steady. Have a couple of people from central doing interviews here. I recommended them to our chief and I hope they get the job. They are all good people so there shouldn't be an issue. Good luck everyone! Going to Eddies tonight to have a meal outside of us cooking! Last weekend in Alaska before Christmas. Excited to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment