Thursday, December 1, 2011

First day back

Well, it was my first day back today. Things went well. We went down to port Heiden and then took the king salmon volleyball team to New Stuyak for their district tournament. If they get in the top two they will go to state. Pat, one of the captains on my shift, has a daughter on the team. Pretty cool to take her up there. Anyways, better news, I am sick! Sore throat, headache, and just feeling like shit. Just my luck to get sick my first day back in king salmon. Good thing I brought dayquil and nyquil. Gonna be taking that and some airborne the next few days. Sleeping will also be a priority. Drinking lots of water too. It's actually pretty warm here in king salmon and it's supposed to stay that way. Between about 25 F at night and 38 F in the day. Pretty nice. Hanging out watching some tv. Gonna sleep pretty quick here. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment