Saturday, December 3, 2011

Internet is fried, like chicken

Well, power has been out a lot in king. That means no Internet! So I am blogging from the bar. I flew 8.3 hours today....I'm exhausted. It was real fun though. Everything is going real well. Flying is awesome. It's 50 degrees here. Really warm. Super muddy on the runways. Wheels getting stuck and we almost killed a dog that walked under our prop when we were starting...dummy. Went to king cove, sand point, dillingham, and the chigs today. I slept pretty much all day yesterday cuz we only had one plane and Joel flew. I have tomorrow off as well. So I will sleep some more. Flew in the clouds a lot today. Flew from king cove to sand point and them home to king salmon all at night. Pretty wild. Anyways, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment