Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have fixed the commenting!

Anyone and everyone can now post comments to my blog! Feel free! Another side note, Joel and I have decided to only use our first names and no one else's. We have given Alias to these people because our intension is not to offend anyone. Just tell the story from our points of view. To comment, all you need to do is click on the greenish comments button below my post. Then write your comment and click publish. Thank you for following along!

4 comments:

  1. oh don't be so sure.....Dad is freaking out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might have to explain how to do it....blogging for dummy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! I tried to post comments when I got back and I thought it was just me...In fact YOU were to blame, go figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize it was an option. Dad- figure it out!

    ReplyDelete