Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 Days Till Ground School

I am anxiously awaiting my flight to Anchorage for ground school. I leave this Wednesday October 5th for a 3 week training session in Anchorage, Alaska for my new Job. I got hired September 21st 2011 at Peninsula Airways as a First Officer. I will be based in either Dillingham or King Salmon Alaska after training is completed. I will be working 15 days on then 15 days off. On my days off I will be living back here in Washington. While I am on duty I will be staying in company housing; all expenses paid. This is my shot at getting a good paying job in the future. I am very thankful to have a supportive family and friends that have backed me throughout college and my flight training. Stay tuned for more Information and stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment