Monday, October 3, 2011

36 hours till I head to the last frontier

As we approach wednesday I become more and more anxious. I have no idea what to expect. I feel like a kid that is going off to college all over again. I am partly nervous but also very excited to start. Forecast for Anchorage this week is highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's. Winter time is here for Alaskans. I have all my bags packed up and plan to spend the day with Alex tomorrow. Should be really fun and I hope the weather cooperates. We might go golfing but maybe I can convince her to go shooting. I have a make shift plan already in place for alaska. I am staying with a friend from school and borrowing his vehicle. I am very lucky that they offered me their home. It means a lot and I definitely don't forget friends that go out of their way to help out. My flight is this wednesday at 8am. Ground school starts this thursday at 8am. I can't wait. Well, its time to hit the hay. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment