Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Days off in Anchorage

Well, today was my first day off after arriving in anchorage. It has been sunny and unrestricted visibility. So amazing and the moose and mountains have been crazy. It Is still very surreal to me that I am here. I saw Jim Tweto from the TV show flying wild Alaska's Cessna 180 here in anchorage. It must be down here for maintenance. Pretty cool. We stopped and took pictures. Have them on my phone. All the guys that are training for the caravan are pretty cool. We have gone out for beers and they are all nice guys. There are only 5 of us. I am pretty confident that I will be #1 in the class. I am the most experienced pilot that got hired for the caravan. I am looking forward to flying out in the bush. It is going to be a great experience. I have been watching a few videos on YouTube.com and it is pretty cool looking. I can't wait to hunt and fish out there. It will be cool. Well, anyways I will write soon.

Danny


No comments:

Post a Comment