Wednesday, October 26, 2011

King Salmon Alaska

This place is another world! Pretty neat. It's beautiful here and it's full of wildlife. Moose, brown bear, caribou, fox, wolves, and deer are everywhere. Culture shock... Can't believe it. First night here was last night... Was at the only bar in town within an hour of landing. Met the other first officers. All cool dudes. Everyone has been very nice and are helping us get adjusted to king salmon. Hunting and fishing are a way of life around here. For that I am stoked cuz we get Sunday's off up here on my 15 on. Gonna fish or shoot guns. Everyone has them and will give them to me if I bring bullets. Can't wait to get out and look around in the woods. The place I'm living is similar to a frat house. But is warm and out of the weather at no cost to me. Can't complain! Anyways, listen in for my first flights coming up in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment