Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 more days of GOM training

Tomorrow is the beginning to the end of our general operations training. I can not wait to be done. It is good information but is very dry. After that we have 3days of systems. Once we test out of that class Penair will take 3 of the 5 of us and send us through the simulator training. The other two new hires will have to go home and be back on the 5th of November to do their simulator training. So I want to be the top three so I can have thanksgiving and Christmas off. I think I have a good shot considering my sim went well and my test score is better than anyone else's. Only a couple more tests to do well on and I will be set. Seeing alot of moose. It's an everyday thing up here. I saw a cow moose today that was pushing 2000 pounds. Biggest animal I have ever seen. It's been beautiful weather here. I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Danny! Sounds like you are doing great and having fun! Where are those pics?

    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete